Sunday 11 April 2010

thoughts

Man how annoying is it to write essays, I could probably write more words in the space of 10 minutes in this single blog post than I could in 2 hours on my essay. It is on Quantum mechanics and frankly I really don't want to be writing it.

Been at home for the last 3 weeks, frankly can't wait to get back to uni and start living alone again, I love my parents but all my friends are at uni and there's nothing here for me any more, apart from my job of course.

Money has been on my mind lately, what if going to America this summer was a bad idea, sure when is it going to be a good idea? It will ultimately always cost the same and I will earn approximately the same, but if I don't do it now I will have to do it after uni or risk failing a key year!

No comments:

Post a Comment